Wednesday 9 June 2010

Dream Dare Dance


Dancing is an act of body movement.

Daring is something that you have to be brave or sometimes crazy to do.

Dreaming is something that everyone does but sometimes barely remembers. And when I say dream I do not only refer to the dreams that we just have during our sleep but I also refer to the dream as a building mechanism of images, thoughts & feelings even when we are awake...

And what is the relationship of Dream, Dare & Dance?
One has to dare in order to dance & that is not particularly a toughie... But to dance in the rhythm's of our dreams is something only the brave ones can do. The not so brave or crazy might find themselves dancing in the rhythm's that others imposed on them or mimic rhythm's of others that are even not compatible with their inner dreams... in a dance that only leads them further & further away from their dreams...

A true dreamer is the one that dares to dance and live through the spirit of his/her dreams... like me... that I am just a dreamer that dreams my life away & dreams of better days...


With  for philosophy,
Ziuζs  

3 comments:

Ziuzs said...

Hope you will like it! :o)

Unknown said...

That's why I dare to dance in the streets even my sis is yelling =ppppppp x x x

Unknown said...

Nice darling, keep it up.

ad 8